If you would like to breed your pedigree dog, you sometimes need to do an official hip dysplasia (HD) and/or elbow dysplasia (ED) examination. If this is necessary depends on the breeding standards, so always check with your breed association.

Our practice has a veterinarian who is licensed to take x-rays for this examination. If you would like to have some more information on this subject or if you would like to make an appointment, please contact our clinic.